Details5inch HDMI LCD + Bicolor case
- 800×480 high resolution, touch control
- Compatible and Direct-connect with any revision of Raspberry Pi (except the Pi 1 model B or Pi Zero, which requires an HDMI cable)
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu directly)
- HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os)
- Back light control to lower power consumption
- High quality immersion gold surface plating
More info : 5inch HDMI LCD
- Material : high quality bicolor Acrylic, black and white
- Comes with bottom holder, optional tilt angle, 45° or 60°
- Features mounting holes for Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2B/3B
More info : Bicolor Case for 5inch LCD
How to install: instruction
- Why the LCD doesn't work with my Raspbian?
To use the LCD with the Raspberry Pi official image, driver should be installed first. Please refer to the user manual.
However, for the first testing, you may want to use our provided image directly.
- Why the LCD still doesn't work with the Waveshare provided image?
Make sure the hardware connection is correct and connects fine.
Make sure the image in TF card is burnt correctly.
The PWR will keep on and the ACT will keep blinking when the Raspberry Pi starts up successfully, in case both of the two LEDs keep on, it is possible that the image was burnt incorrectly OR the TF card was in bad contact.
- Which power supply should I use?
For more info, please check the wiki page.
Part Number Resolution LCD Interface Touch Panel Interface For use with Dimension (mm) Touch Panel Type How you feel Feature 2.8inch RPi LCD (A) 320x240 I/O I/O Pi As the Pi 3B Resistive ★★ Low cost 3.2inch RPi LCD (B) 320x240 I/O I/O Pi As the Pi 3B Resistive ★★ Low cost 3.5inch RPi LCD (A) 320x480 I/O I/O Pi As the Pi 3B Resistive ★★★ Cost effective 3.5inch RPi LCD (B) 320x480 I/O I/O Pi As the Pi 3B Resistive ★★★ IPS screen 4inch RPi LCD (A) 320x480 I/O I/O Pi 94 × 61 Resistive ★★★☆ IPS screen 4inch HDMI LCD 800×480 HDMI I/O Pi 99 × 58 Resistive ★★★★☆ IPS screen 4.3inch HDMI LCD 480×272 HDMI I/O Pi 106 × 68 Resistive ★★★★ Cost effective 5inch HDMI LCD 800x480 HDMI I/O Pi 121 x 78 Resistive ★★★★ Low cost 5inch HDMI LCD (B) 800x480 HDMI USB Not only Pi 121 x 76 Resistive ★★★★ Supports various systems 7inch HDMI LCD 1024×600 HDMI I/O Pi 165 × 107 Resistive ★★★★☆ Low cost 7inch HDMI LCD (B) 800x480 HDMI USB Not only Pi 165 x 107 Capacitive ★★★★☆ Supports various systems 7inch HDMI LCD (C) 1024x600 HDMI USB Not only Pi 165 x 107 Capacitive ★★★★★ IPS screen, Supports various systems 10.1inch HDMI LCD 1024×600 HDMI I/O Pi 235 × 144 Resistive ★★★★☆ Cost effective 10.1inch HDMI LCD (H) 1024x600 HDMI USB Not only Pi 257 x 162 Capacitive ★★★★☆ Supports various systems 10.1inch HDMI LCD (B) 1280x800 HDMI USB Not only Pi 274 × 187 Capacitive ★★★★★ IPS screen, Supports various systems
Pi 3B = Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
If the LCD is intended to play videos, please choose the one with HDMI display interface for better experience.
Have a look :
CAUTION: This product is protected by patent, anyone making copies/knock-offs SHOULD be held liable pursuant to law.
Since the first-generation Raspberry Pi released, Waveshare has been working on designing, developing, and producing various fantastic touch LCDs for the Pi. Unfortunately, there are quite a few pirated/knock-off products in the market. They're usually some poor copies of our early hardware revisions, and comes with none support service.
To avoid becoming a victim of pirated products, please pay attention to the following features when purchasing:
- Package Content
Weight: 0.226 kg
- 5inch HDMI LCD x 1
- HDMI connector x 1
- Touch pen x 1
- RPi screws pack (4pcs) x 1
- DVD × 1
- Bicolor Case for 5inch LCD × 1
- Screws Pack × 1