DetailsCubietruck Expansion Board, features various interfaces
DVK570 is an expansion board designed for Cubietruck, integrates various components and interfaces for connecting external accessory boards. It's ideal for Cubietruck evaluation and development.
What's on the DVK570
- Cubietruck connector
- UART0 interface: for connecting serial debugging module
- I2C interface: easily connects to I2C modules such as PCF8563 RTC Module, MAG3110 Board, etc.
- TVIN interface: video input
- TVOUT interface: video CVBS output, for connecting display devices like TV
- LINEIN interface: audio input
- USB interface: USB TO UART (PL2303TA)
- UART interface: easily connects to UART modules such as RS485 Board (3.3V), GPS module, etc.
- SPI interface: easily connects to SPI modules such as AT45DBXX Dataflash, etc.
- ZigBee connector: for connecting ZigBee modules like Core2530, supports working with ZB501
- ONE-WIRE interface: easily connects to ONE-WIRE devices (TO-92 package), such as temperature sensor (DS18B20), electronic registration number (DS2401), etc.
- 5V/3.3 V power input/output: usually used as power output, also common-grounding with other user board
- PL2303TA: onboard USB TO UART convertor
- 12M crystal: for PL2303TA
- User LEDs: 4 colorful LEDs
- Power indicator
- AD keys: 7 common Android keys
- ONE-WIRE jumper
- Buzzer jumper
- AD Keysjumper
- User LEDs jumper
- TVIN jumper
- TVOUT jumper
- UART0 jumper
For jumpers above:
- short the jumper to connect to I/Os used in example code
- open the jumper to connect to other custom pins via jumper wires
Peripheral Interface Linux LED I/O Y Buzzer PWM Y AD keys EVENT3 Y DS18B20 Temperature sensor 1-WIRE Y MAG3110 Board I2C1 Y AT45DBXX DataFlash Board SPI2 Y RS485 Board (3.3V) UART4/UART7 Y UART GPS UART3 Y USB CAMERA VIDEO0 Y
- Package Content
Weight: 0.048 kg